WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
ACET Nigeria is a member of the ACET International Alliance (AIA). The Alliance is a group of independent organizations around the world working to reduce the rate of new HIV infections, caring for those affected by HIV/AIDS and supporting orphans and vulnerable children.
Aliquam ac dui vel dui vulputate consectetur. Mauris accumsan, massa non consectetur condimentum, diam arcu tristique nibh, nec egestas diam elit at nulla. Suspendisse potenti. In non lacinia risus, ac tempor ipsum. Phasellus venenatis leo eu semper varius. Maecenas sit amet molestie leo. Morbi vitae urna mauris. Nulla nec tortor vitae eros iaculis hendrerit aliquet non urna. Nulla sit amet vestibulum magna, eget pulvinar libero.
ACET Nigeria exists to provide sustainable healthcare, livelihood and psycho-social support for children, young people and vulnerable populations for the transformation of lives and communities.
See our History
- Compassion: We sympathise, empathise and celebrate with the vulnerable. We are committed to sharing their burden, sorrow, pains, rejection and joy.
- Human Dignity: We respect all humans as people created in the image of God. We provide services to all irrespective of religion, race and sex standing in the society.
- Accountability: We are open, trustworthy and responsible to those we serve and our partners. We are committed to being held accountable and holding others accountable to ethical and professional standards.
- Teamwork: We value individual contribution and synergy in our joint service and impact; contributing individually towards the goals and objectives of ACET. We are committed to the promotion of unity in action among staff, churches and communities.
- Selflessness: We are committed to going the extra mile in the services we offer; contributing time, knowledge and skills at all times.
- Excellence: We deliver quality. We are committed to diligence and the pursuit of highest level of standards.
Our Mission ACET Nigeria exists to provide sustainable healthcare, livelihood and psycho-social support for children, young people and vulnerable populations for the transformation of lives and communities.